Friday, July 11, 2008

Going Back to Philly - and going to see Hellboy II!

OK, I admit it. Because I have the pleasure of going to see "Hellboy II: The Golden Army" this morning (man do I love movies on Friday morning!), I'm doing nothing at all here except being a shill for F/X and what is - in my opinion - the funniest show on television (with "The Office" a very close second.)

As I was watching "Hellboy" last night on F/X to get back in the spirit, my plan to DVR through the commercials was constantly foiled by some familiar and friendly faces popping up at the end of each commercial break. Sure enough, it was the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" crew, which shared time in F/X's promotion for fall with some kind of motorcycle show called "Sons of Anarchy" (that may be the wrong title, but except for the odd fact that it stars Charlie Hunnam of "Undeclared" fame, it just looks bloody awful.)

But back to the point at hand. To promote the very welcome return of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" for a fourth season on Sept. 18, the boys and girl have made this fairly funny promo video with music by Jeru the Damaja. The last thing I'll say before just getting to it is - this being the "Sunny" crew - yes, that is a dick in those shorts, so be careful while you watch this one at work! Definitely go see "Hellboy II," and have a perfectly pleasant weekend. Peace out.

3 comments:

jeremy said...

Its Always Sunny! Yay!
Hellboy 2! Yay!
And I just read that del Toro's doing Dr. Strange! Yay!
(Hopefully it will be better than the one in the 70's with Jessica Walter)

Bob said...

I am definitely going back to Philly! Can't wait for season 4!

Terence Towles Canote said...

I watched Hellboy again tonight. On DVD, of course! I am so hyped for Hellboy 2. Of course, I wonder when del Toro will get to make another Hellboy movie, between The Hobbit and Dr. Strange...even if I am looking forward to both of those as well!