Saturday, December 18, 2010

Want the best job in the world? Sorry, it's taken

Actually, for me, that would probably be librarian at the American Film Institute, but this would have to be a close second.

In one of the already funny developments for the new Muppets movie being cooked up by Jason Segel, it seems that Animal will have to check in to anger management and will be replaced on the skins by none other than Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl (yes, he'll always be the drummer for Nirvana to me).

Think for a second about just how fun that would be. And with that disgustingly brief thought, I'm off, because with a double feature of "The Fighter" and "Black Swan" on the movie menu for me today, with perhaps some Chinese food stuffed in between, it's the very best movie day of the entire year, so I have to get to it. Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.filmradar.com/member/83701/
I am running Windows XP SP3 and am connected to the internet through a Comcast modem and Belkin router. It says my internet connection is excellent and this problem does not occur on the other laptop in the house. I have tried many things and there are no viruses or firewall problems. I decided to run IE's diagnostic thing. It said there was some problem, that I was told could be solved by using Winsock XP Fix (because whenever IE tried to fix it, it claimed it fixed it and to restart my computer, but then when I would restart, the problem would still occur and be detected). After using Winsock XP Fix, the problem stopped for a few hours, but is now back again and this program does not solve it anymore. Any help is appreciated, thank you.