Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I was simply going to take the day off today, but since posting a YouTube video is the bare minimum I could do, I figured I could at least give anyone who bothers to stop by here that much. Besides, it's Harry Potter, and who doesn't like that?

Well, I do, but not enough to buy the movies on DVD, and this is a service for anyone else who doesn't want to either. If you do spring for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (the best flick in the series so far) this week on DVD, you'll get this preview of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" along with it.

Predictably, it doesn't reveal too much beyond that the kids still, thankfully, act like kids when it comes to the subject of Ron's upcoming snogfest with Lavender Brown (new cast member Jessie Cave), and that Matthew Lewis (who plays Neville Longbottom) is now officially the Luke Perry of this bunch, looking like he's nearly 30 years old.

Director David Yates is back for this adaptation of my favorite of the Harry Potter books. The pursuit of the Horcruxes is a thrilling ride, and the ****** of Dumbledore is very touching (though I can only assume everyone already knows what happens to our leader, you won't hear it from me just in case you're an even tardier reader than I am.) Enjoy, and have a perfectly passable Wednesday.

2 comments:

Divinity said...

Still can't agree with you on the rating of Order but thank you for the sneak preview! :)

Reel Fanatic said...

I know plenty of people who agree with you on that, Divinity, but I still have to stand by my love for it